[Gasification] Wishart Producer Gas Unit

Doug Doug.Williams at orcon.net.nz
Wed Jul 16 05:14:28 CDT 2014

Hi James,

I'm a bit remiss on keeping up with all going on with charcoal makers of late, but what size production are you offering/hour? Comments made to me relate to speeds of the cycle if time dependent or tonnage if continuous.

I will be flying to Brisbane again in a couple of weeks, so wonder where you are located or operating from and can possibly arrange a visit? I don't have much spare time, but might be able to meet up if the distance is not great, and it would be good to handle the local product(:-)

Regards,
Doug Williams,
Fluidyne.