[Gasification] Two Engines One Gasifier

linvent at aol.com linvent at aol.com
Wed Apr 1 13:54:50 CDT 2015

 	We operated a Chevy 454 4-bolt main engine with a racing pan and oil pump, sodium filled valves, supercharged and other racing features,  that was connected to a 75Kwe generator made by an irrigation supply
company in West Texas. it ran well on  our  tire derived gas and biomass gas, was shipped to Italy in 2002 with the cellulosic chemical char gasifier we provided to the project
Everyone who saw the engine/generator set would say, "Can I have that engine for my car or boat"?
	The gas quality sensor works well and has a 10-20 second response time, and will provide a much more accurate heating value of the gas than a GC or series of
specific gas analyzers. Glad to see that someone  has appreciated it's value.
	 Now, we are assembling gas cleaning systems for those who may have bought gasifiers with crude gas cleaning/cooling systems that have ugly problems with having to be shut down and cleaned out, filtering media replaced, water dumped in landfills or other such problems
designs. These units will be used for interfacing to the engines.
	Now,the question is how to make some money off the device?

Sincerely,
Leland T. "Tom" Taylor
Thermogenics Inc.