[Gasification] Straw Fueled CHP

Greg Manning a31ford at gmail.com
Tue Dec 26 17:38:25 CST 2017

Hi Doug, thank you for the information, and yes I remember the "Eco-Puck"
... I was hoping to not go this route, however times have changed, and wood
gathering is somewhat harder on the back, than it was even a year ago, was
simply looking to other options, that even though more costly on the ROI
side, would be easier on the body.

I think you (and tom) have snapped me back into reality. we will have to
see.

thanks for the great information.
Greg

Virus-free.