[Greenbuilding] finding coils inside (new) chest freezer

Speireag Alden speireag at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 12:19:35 CST 2010

On 2010, Dec 07, at 11:51, Reuben Deumling wrote:

> I like what you suggest, but there are a few parameters that make it
> difficult for me to try/succeed with this.
> (1) space
> (2) climate
> (3) the rotate 2 liter bottles through our micro-freezer section in the
> kitchen-fridge idea and attendant logistics

	Yes, circumstances change cases.

	I wanted very much to do an annual fridge, but ultimately decided to give it up, because the layout of my house made it impractical.

	However, the advantage of separating the freezing from the freezer is that you have a backup (the grid) and you can indulge or not, as life's circumstances dictate.  I may well be able to build a separate very-cold-box and use brine from that all year long.  Eventually.

	Too many plans, not enough lifetimes...

-Speireag.

--
Let the Stoics say what they please, we do not eat for the good of living, but because the meat is savory and the appetite is keen.
--Ralph Waldo Emerson