[Greenbuilding] Stale Air

Stephen Collette stephen at yourhealthyhouse.ca
Sun Dec 12 18:43:48 CST 2010

Thanks for your thoughts John. I am wondering how useful the measurement of CO2 in homes is. I have a CO meter and pull it out on occasion and to my memory have not found anything with it in a home. Typically with a couple of people or small family in a single family dwelling, I wonder whether they alone could ever get the levels up to something dangerous? Now blended families or extended families all living under one roof, I think that may be possible.

I'm not disagreeing with you at all, what you are saying is what I talk about too, but again, is it actually valid? I don't know, and hence the head scratching.

Grateful for your time thinking about this.

Stephen

Stephen Collette BBEC, LEED AP, BSSO
Your Healthy House - Indoor Environmental Testing & Building Consulting
http://www.yourhealthyhouse.ca
stephen at yourhealthyhouse.ca
705.652.5159