[Greenbuilding] ventilating a tiny shop space

Thomas Lewis plea_4peace at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 26 18:15:25 CDT 2010

a very convincing argument for fresh air,
I think you changed my mind on the subject.

While getting my nose clogged with particles first gave me concern, I ignored the less obvious effects.

This will have to jump on the list, not that I needed another project.

My question to RT is,
Where does your makeup air come from?

Tom

"Time makes more converts than reason."  Thomas Paine, Common Sense