[Greenbuilding] ERV and dehumidification... again....

RT ArchiLogic at yahoo.ca
Mon Apr 18 13:45:22 CDT 2011

On Fri, 15 Apr 2011 09:09:43 -0400, John Beeson - Sunny Side Up
<emailme0617 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I'm trying to learn more about the "necessary" dehumidification

> I need a primer that explains the issue first.

Buzzzzz ;

Short of WatJohn taking the time to write a treatise on the subject for
this List
I'm wondering if there'd be something at the Home Ventilation Institute's
website

        http://www.hvi.org

that would do the job ?

It used to be (mmm, 15 or so years ago ?) that the HVI provided a listing
of all the HRVs and ERVs produced in NA along with a very handy
side-by-side (actually, under-by-under) comparison of performance numbers
under specific criteria (as opposed to whatever set of
flattering-to-their-profuct criteria a manufacturer might choose to
publish.) Don't know how or what they do these days ?

[ Now if anyone can tell me where I can get a freehub body (for 8-9 cogs,
16 mm x 1.0 bolt) for a "Formula" hub (road bike) I'd be ever so grateful.
]

--
=== * ===
Rob Tom