[Greenbuilding] No Fracking Way?

Nick Pyner npyner at tig.com.au
Thu Apr 21 03:30:50 CDT 2011

Well, I guess all you have to do is line up all the people who would prefer
to manually switch the water heaters, and include, if you like, those who
would prefer it but don't don't actually do that now. It would take some
time to do that, but it won't take too long to count them.

And, seeing the crowd is quite small, you might take the opportunity to talk
to them about the times when off-peak power is available.

I don't think it would be the least bit instructive to remember the
introduction of auto defrost fridges, particulalrly as our fridge has manual
defrost. The fridge is worked on infrequently and at a time of my choosing.
A manually switched water heater is a frequent task and not necessarily at
my choosing.

Nick Pyner

Dee Why   NSW