[Greenbuilding] Energy and Power...

natural building naturalbuilding at shaw.ca
Sat Aug 6 17:05:13 CDT 2011

My understanding is that the majority of members on this list are here to share ideas with, ask questions of, and learn from the other list members.

If we knew it all we probably wouldn't need to be here.

The point was not whether Frank or Nick or I was 'right' or 'wrong' or using incorrect terminology, but rather the courtesy and respect we afford to people who take the time to offer some input on a subject.

Gordon, I greatly appreciate you taking the time to put together your explanation of the difference between Power and Energy. What I don't appreciate is people who are rude or disparaging of the honest efforts of others.

Is a little common courtesy too much to ask for?

Best regards,
Steve Satow

www.naturalbuildingsite.net
naturalbuilding at shaw.ca