[Greenbuilding] Formaldehyde trim

Leslie Moyer unschooler at lrec.org
Wed Aug 10 23:11:48 CDT 2011

Since you salvaged it, is it new or has it had some time to offgas on its own some already?  Re: your hotbox idea, heat is fine, but I'd be concerned about exposing it to TOO much humidity as the mdf could swell and disfigure.

Send it to Oklahoma for a few days!!  :-)  46 or more *consecutive* days over 100 degrees in parts of Oklahoma!!  Some statistics have identified it as "the hottest place on earth" this month.  And drought that is so bad--huge old oak trees with nothing but brown leaves left on them.  Ugh.  It finally cooled off and RAINED last night, though, with more rain this evening, I hope.

Leslie Moyer
unschooler at lrec.org
www.ShadyGroveNaturalFarm.com