[Greenbuilding] undercabinet fluorescent fixtures

Ron Cascio roncascio at verizon.net
Wed Aug 17 14:33:28 CDT 2011

I second Alan's take here. We had white Corian in our old home with T-5's undercabinet (18") and rarely turned on the overhead, for the same reasons. We now have the same lighting with Silestone and even though it's not as illuminating as the previous, find it quite accepable.

Perhaps my own eyes aren't yet as far gone as my friend in Tacoma Park though.

Ron