[Greenbuilding] Fear and loathing in plumbing (was Re: Flattening the Curve)

Paul Eldridge paul.eldridge at ns.sympatico.ca
Sun Aug 21 15:00:45 CDT 2011

Hi Rob,

That's thankfully true for most of us, but not everyone is so blessed and as the general population continues to age the risks become that much greater.  Also bear in mind that a lot can happen to one's body in a short period of time; e.g., one year I'm the poster boy for good health and the next I'm undergoing successive rounds of chemotherapy and radiation.  So, sure, I could shave off a few kWh on my monthly bill by turning the down the thermostat, but I don't consider this to be a prudent option.

Cheers,
Paul