[Greenbuilding] Natural ventilation.

Erin Rasmussen erin at trmiles.com
Tue Aug 30 20:17:28 CDT 2011

Ok, so I'm new and slow, so help me figure this out. So if you're naturally
ventilating (and I did look at that book by King, although the online link
only had the first 120 pages), and you want to pull this off you need a
chimney or a flue sticking up out of your roof - and the flue must be higher
than the roofline (by x amount), so that you get the stack effect and the
air drafts correctly. Yes?   And I think the original question was for a
flap on the flue, so this is reasonable, yes?

(I assume you have chimneys in canadia).

Thanks,
Erin
erin at trmiles.com