[Greenbuilding] Ductless Heat Pump Performance

natural building naturalbuilding at shaw.ca
Tue Dec 6 20:32:27 CST 2011

While passive solar energy may not be easy or have the highest rewards, it could be considered as FREE since it is part of the design stage and doesn't necessarily involve additional expenditure. So to NOT consider passive solar as an effective strategy where it can be utilised seems, to me, to be throwing away free energy...

'...airtightness, insulation, and good windows' all involve additional expense to achieve their rewards.

Regards,
Steve Satow

www.naturalbuildingsite.net
naturalbuilding at shaw.ca