[Greenbuilding] Ductless Heat Pump Performance

Paul Eldridge paul.eldridge at ns.sympatico.ca
Tue Dec 6 22:32:25 CST 2011

Hi Steve,

If I could utilise passive solar to offset some portion of our space
heating requirements it would be rather foolish of me not to do so, but
short of cutting down my neighbour's trees and my own, this option isn't
available to me; consequently, I've chosen the next best solution which
in our case is a high efficiency air source heat pump powered by 100 per
cent renewable energy.  High efficiency ductless heat pumps are simple,
reliable, economical to operate and they don't require that I alter the
outward appearance of our home which is important to me as I want to
maintain its traditional Cape Cod look.

Cheers,
Paul