[Greenbuilding] main stream Passiv

Jason Holstine jason at amicusgreen.com
Fri Dec 9 10:31:05 CST 2011

Don¹t forget to amortize the intangibles: the quiet, the consistency (no
cold or hot spots), the ego. Any ³excessive² building premiums (probably
more than ~ 10%) can be categorized the same as a conventional builder¹s
premiums for whatever (s)he does to earn a higher price‹granite everywhere,
fancy chandeliers, exotic floors, blah, blah, blah.