[Greenbuilding] toilet / sink combo

David Bergman bergman at cyberg.com
Fri Dec 9 19:50:45 CST 2011

I was excited about specifying one for a very small powder room, but
found that there were two serious problems:

1. It's cold water only
2. The water runs only as the tank is filling. In other words, you
can't just go in and wash your hands, let alone wash them in warm or hot water.

David Bergman  RA   LEED AP
DAVID BERGMAN ARCHITECT / FIRE & WATER LIGHTING + FURNITURE
architecture . interiors . ecodesign . lighting . furniture
bergman at cyberg.com    www.cyberg.com
241 Eldridge Street #3R, New York, NY 10002
t 212 475 3106    f 212 677 7291