[Greenbuilding] Low powered (wattage) water heaters availablethrough Hydro Quebec

Peter Kidd peterkidd at shaw.ca
Fri Dec 30 07:47:44 CST 2011

I should have put a paragraph break there.  Off Peak involves meters and
brochures and billing software and public regulatory hearings and so on
and so forth.  There have been a lot of broad assertions about what
matters to A utility, but there is no single utility reality, different
utilities face different issues and off peak is not a universally useful
option, nor are its costs and benefits identical in each utility's
situation -- not unlike most things.  I think public utilities have
other cultural problems, and of course a couple of years is nothing in
the geological time scale ....