[Greenbuilding] Max Temp Storage Water Heaters+TemperatureSensors

Clarke Olsen colsen at fairpoint.net
Wed Feb 2 13:08:18 CST 2011

I have had good results with Eemax. I installed a 95XT (9.5kw) where
it is used for showers with incoming ice cherry cold town water,
and it works fine. In another location, I tried a 65XT (6.5kw), and
it is a tad light. "T" models are temperature selective.
What you want to look for is the lowest actuating flow, like 1/2 gpm.
Clarke Olsen
373 route 203
Spencertown, NY 12165
USA