[Greenbuilding] hot water

Clarke Olsen colsen at fairpoint.net
Mon Feb 7 17:52:40 CST 2011

With a .25 actuation, Hubble sounds great. The downside is that a
whole house unit skips one of the positive aspects of demand
heaters: you can put them right next to the use, saving all that
water that cooled off in the pipe. With a smaller unit, like the Eemax,
you can put a $210 unit in each bath rather then one $900 unit in the
hall closet or basement.
Clarke Olsen
373 route 203
Spencertown, NY 12165