[Greenbuilding] quick tools for calculating rainwater run-off?

Reuben Deumling 9watts at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 10:52:54 CST 2011

On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 8:04 AM, Nick Pyner <npyner at tig.com.au> wrote

> I find it pretty hard to come to terms with being self-sustaining in water
> when there is amains supply out in the street, but people do.

There's a gas station a few blocks from my house too, and a substation, and
a water reservoir. That's all fine, and probably reassuring to many, but do
I expect these to continue their present functions indefinitely or beyond
another decade or two? No way.
Infrastructure and the stuff conveyed by and through it are not stone
tablets brought down from Mt. Sinai.