[Greenbuilding] Aggressively Passive: Building Homes to the Passive House Standard

Reuben Deumling 9watts at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 18:26:45 CST 2011

Good point, Gord. But I could also see this used as an excuse to build
bigger. I work from home, and we have a kid. Is 650 square feet enough for
all that? I think so, but I realize others might see this differently.
You used the term 'reasonably sized' Are you referring to the seriousness of
the business or the area it occupies, because in my mind these are
independent parameters. I earn a decent living with a laptop and a modem in
a 60 square ft room that doubles as my daughter's playroom, and when the
need arises it is also a guest bedroom.

Just my 2 cents.