[Greenbuilding] The role of PV in achieving NZE

Sacie Lambertson sacie.lambertson at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 16:11:23 CST 2011

What a fabulous list, although at times I feel I'm in an engineering class
and am waay over my head.  Thanks for the excellent back and forth, all of
it educational.  Challenges offered with respect and coming from learned
sources are important and useful (unlike what is currently happening in
Egypt).   Great intellectual ROI here.    Sacie