[Greenbuilding] low flow shower heads

Steven Tjiang steve at tjiang.org
Fri May 13 16:49:45 CDT 2011

Reuben,

You're right.  My claim is anecdotal but I have no reason to believe my
claim isn't true.

Every person who has ever showered in my former house when I had a "navy
shower" button has not used it.  Zip!  NOBODY! NADA! NOT A SINGLE ONE and
they did know about the purpose. So this is in the tens of people. It's not
good to lecture you guests and family so I did not push it any further.

---- Steve (KZ6LSD)