[Greenbuilding] low flow shower heads

Kat molasses at q.com
Fri May 13 16:55:53 CDT 2011

If they were standard equipment, however, people might get used to the
idea of them and then try them.  Particularly if they're the ones paying
for the hot water.  Perhaps you could change a guest's behavior by
telling your guests that they have to pay for the water and
water-heating bills while they're there ;-)

-Kat