[Greenbuilding] low flow shower heads

lee Weaver lgweaver at gmail.com
Wed May 18 12:51:46 CDT 2011

I think i have found the problem with our differing points of view.  all
of my information on sewage discharge is from Navy courses held by Navy
hazardous materials coordinators.  Apparently the Navy is held to a
higher standard than municipal systems.  Since everything they were
saying is you could literally take a glass full of the discharge and
drink it and it be potable.  I was under the impression that all systems
were held to the same standard.

Also are you saying that the ammounts we pay don't cover the costs of
delivery & treatment?  If so please explain the Privately held companies
that do either or both of these items?  they do exist.  not all
municipal systems are owned by the city.