[Greenbuilding] low flow shower heads

Reuben Deumling 9watts at gmail.com
Wed May 18 10:49:10 CDT 2011

On Wed, May 18, 2011 at 12:14 AM, lee Weaver <lgweaver at gmail.com> wrote:

> I do stand by what I said I am not trying to start an argument, but a
> discussion with a differing point of view never hurt anyone.  Who knows we
> may shine a light on something none of us expected.

Differing points of view are welcome and can be very useful to bring out
flaws in others' thinking. But as far as I can tell your point has been that
overconsumption of water is o.k. because
(a) it creates more jobs, and
(b) water is purifiable

I don't think much of that argument, frankly. Or perhaps I didn't understand
your argument?

It is premised on the notion that the infrastructure and investment required
to handle the excess water so consumed/polluted/wasted is something we can
easily afford. I'm not sure about that. There are a lot of problems and
needs demanding attention, resources, money, creative solutions.