[Greenbuilding] low flow shower heads

JOHN SALMEN terrain at shaw.ca
Fri May 20 19:32:17 CDT 2011

Volcanoes are a half to a third of the methane production from livestock and
I think methane is about 20x (gwp) than co2. Which would mean that volcanoes
are pretty low on the list compared to cows (unless they are grazing under a
volcano???)

Not sure how that relates to low flow shower heads but definite relief for
my head to upload some statistics loaded into memory and make room for some
more.

Here is one I just find out as a result of thinking about the above and
needing a work diversion. This email may be the equivalent of .3 grams of
co2 (or about driving 3') or about .15% of a cows daily methane production
in grams or about 666 emails per cow per day - which being the number of the
beast would seem appropriate.

Forget about showers - how about low-flow email and a vegetarian diet....

Working at home and showering rarely is about the only brownie points I get
on this one.