[Greenbuilding] your favorite battery charger (AA, AAA, etc.)?

Sacie Lambertson sacie.lambertson at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 15:29:22 CDT 2011

Laren, where do you get lights, charger and battery for $1.50 each?

It is interesting to read the many different ways you all are handling
battery charging.  With varying reasons for doing it your way, I suspect
consensus is not possible.  I would enjoy hearing from others on the list as
well.

Sacie

from Laren: