[Greenbuilding] your favorite battery charger (AA, AAA, etc.)?

Bob Waldrop bwaldrop at cox.net
Sat Oct 8 15:47:59 CDT 2011

probably Dollar General or Family Dollar or some other low-end general merchandise store.  I just bought a box of four solar lawn lights for $5.  They were regularly $10, but were half off in an end of season sale.  Sure enough, when I opened one up, there was a single triple A battery inside. Very clever idea and very low cost.

Bob Waldrop, Oklahoma City