[Greenbuilding] Web Design

sanjay jain sanjayjainuk at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Sep 26 16:58:37 CDT 2011

Gary,

What as shame you are promoting Microsoft over Open Source. M$ has caused millions, if not billions of tonnes of unnecessary eWaste. They are constantly forcing people to upgrade their OS, which requires better hardware and so people are forced to replace perfectly usable equipment.

See my petition at:

http://www.change.org/petitions/microsoft-ceo-stop-promoting-e-waste

~sanjay