[Greenbuilding] Tree inoculation against Emerald Ash Borer

Benjamin Pratt benjamin.g.pratt at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 11:37:10 CDT 2012

I've known about this pest for longer than most people in my area.
Around 8 years ago, the city was planting ash trees-so I asked the
workers if they had heard of it. One had--but said he thought it would
not make it to our area in his lifetime. It was discovered here around
3 years after that conversation.
Ben