[Greenbuilding] Give Me Your Old, Your Tired, Your Stinky and Energy Inefficient....

Erin Rasmussen erin at trmiles.com
Fri Aug 10 18:57:00 CDT 2012

In my area, there's no good place to take your old fridge, so I'm glad that the local renewable agency will come and pick them up at low or no cost. They take the oldest fridges, and ones that are in poor working order,  to make sure that the innards are properly reused or recycled.

I've always lived in urban areas and had my share or ignorant neighbors doing stupid stuff with old appliances. I'm glad there are the fridge guys. I'm also fond of the guys who come around in and old pickup and are willing to break down old stoves etc for the scrap metal.