[Greenbuilding] Pussy Riot

Michael O'Brien obrien at hevanet.com
Sun Aug 19 14:34:20 CDT 2012

Hi, Gennaro--

The Red Queen does discuss the role women play. The book describes a hypothesis for the development of sexual reproduction in evolution. It goes on to describe plausible hypotheses, and related research projects, for human--both men and women-- cultural and social patterns and how they may connect to fundamental genetic drives.

I found it helpful in making sense out of a lot of confusing cultural norms.

Best,

Mike O'Brien