[Greenbuilding] So, you think you can top this?

Reuben Deumling 9watts at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 00:38:48 CST 2012

I cannot top this, but there was a time when we (two adults, small
apartment) used 28 kWh over an equivalent time period. Within shouting
distance I suppose.
Alas having since moved into a single family house and having a daughter
and a home office with two laptops and an internet connection, a chest
freezer and a basement woodworking shop we're now closer to 100 kWh for
that amount of time....

On Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 9:31 PM, Paul Eldridge <paul.eldridge at ns.sympatico.ca