[Greenbuilding] More CO problems--equalizing solar batteries

KTOT (g) ktottotc at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 14:01:54 CST 2012

Thanks. As I said, I believe, I plan to call my solar electrician who installed the system as by state law, the system is still warrantied, so I’ll see what he says. My feeling is he needs to come out and confirm the system he installed does in fact work as it’s supposed to. I’ve never heard the Power Vent running so I don’t know if I should or not—if it’s noisy or silent when running. Solar batteries have to be vented to the outside, so if the Power Vent isn’t doing this, my electrician needs to revise/fix my system. Previous solar systems I’ve had always had covered batteries that opened only to a vent that went outdoors, so this one concerned me but I trusted it would work as it should. I’ll know more hopefully Tue. if I can reach the electrician then.