[Greenbuilding] old question revisited-tankless heater

Clarke Olsen colsen at fairpoint.net
Tue Feb 21 11:05:01 CST 2012

If you can raise the incoming temp, then electric point of use units become smaller, and more economical. Amount of use is a factor also. I have a studio where little hot water is used, putting
is a small 110v plug-in tank (3 gal+/-) with a switch, under the sink. It is surprising how quick it
heats up.
Clarke Olsen
373 route 203
Spencertown, NY 12165