[Greenbuilding] old question revisited-tankless heater

Sacie Lambertson sacie.lambertson at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 10:45:44 CST 2012

Thanks for the comment Nick.  Do you have experience with more than one
drain water heat exchanger and would you recommend one over another?

The water in this particular situation could be captured if the
paraphernalia can fit into the hole in which the plumbing sits.  At the
moment, all water from the cabin, save that from the toilet, goes down a
drain that leads to the outdoors.  I'll look into it.

No other appliances use hot water other than the bathroom and kitchen
sink.  Seems to me the # of folks using anything would be relevant if there
weren't coordinated use of potential hot water.  Those large tankless can
take two people or more using hot water but the small ones can't.  N'est
pas?

Sacie