[Greenbuilding] Yes, but is it Green ?

Alan Abrams alan at abramsdesignbuild.com
Fri Jan 13 08:46:50 CST 2012

Corwyn-

the information you provide has touched a nerve.  can you identify such
breweries that use yeast for carbonization?  (particularly ones that brew a
porter or a stout).

and what about German beers, conforming to their provisional purity law?
Mercy, this line of thinking is going to ruin any hope of productivity
today...

-a

*Alan Abrams**
Abrams Design Build LLC*
*A sustainable approach to beautiful space*

6411 Orchard Avenue Suite 102
Takoma Park, MD 20912
office  301-270-NET- ZERO (301-270-6380)
fax      301-270-1466
cell     202-437-8583
alan at abramsdesignbuild.com
www.abramsdesignbuild.com