[Greenbuilding] ENERGY STAR Clothes Dryers Program Launch

David Bergman bergman at cyberg.com
Mon Jul 23 13:51:39 CDT 2012

At 12:43 PM 7/23/2012, you wrote:
> >they like what they see
> >they want to be cool like other (forward thinking) people
> >they see personal advantage (health, $, etc.)
>
>Makes me think of Mary Poppins' "Spoonful of sugar makes the medicine
>go down" song. I'm definitely more pessimistic.

That just makes us complementary, what with me running a blog called
EcoOptimism!

David Bergman  RA   LEED AP
DAVID BERGMAN ARCHITECT / FIRE & WATER LIGHTING + FURNITURE
architecture . interiors . ecodesign . lighting . furniture
bergman at cyberg.com    www.cyberg.com
241 Eldridge Street #3R, New York, NY 10002
t 212 475 3106    f 212 677 7291

author - Sustainable Design: A Critical Guide
blog - www.EcoOptimism.com
adjunct faculty - Parsons The New School for Design