[Greenbuilding] Jevon's and plumbers

David Bergman bergman at cyberg.com
Mon Jul 30 17:55:16 CDT 2012

Yes, love it, but modern life is so complicated.
The cable box, I'm pretty sure, itself has to
stay powered (as in physically plugged in, but
can be turned off) in order to record shows that
are preset. Our conventional plug strip merely
de-powers the DVD player, the VCR (yup, we still
got one of those) and the Roku box.

Still it would be useful to have those plugged
into the Smart Strip with the TV being the master
(how appropriate).  And I should get a couple
from you for my wife's and my computers and peripherals.

I wonder what the cost-benefit is on getting a
new Smart Strip to replace an existing
conventional one (esp if the old one is getting trashed).

David

bergman at cyberg.com    www.cyberg.com