[Greenbuilding] Jevon and plumbers

Clarke Olsen prismoidal at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 13:20:48 CDT 2012

Jevon's observation was of the increased use of coal when early steam engines became more efficient.
As individuals, we may not all get on that train, but collectively, we're gonna use more.
Plumbers, of course, do know 3 things: shit don't flow uphill, get money in advance, and don't put your fingers in your mouth.
Clarke Olsen
clarkeolsendesign.com
373 route 203
Spencertown, NY 12165