[Greenbuilding] eco glue

Gennaro Brooks-Church - Eco Brooklyn info at ecobrooklyn.com
Sun Mar 18 09:47:07 CDT 2012

yea I know the harm of mass loaded vinyl. But sometimes I like to test
conventional products so I know what I'm talking about when I offer
alternatives.

For example:
Good stuff spray foam vs. Soy based spray foam. Forget the argument that
there actually isn't much soy in soy spray foam. The stuff just isn't that
good. It doesn't hold up to Good stuff spray foam.

Water based low VOC floor glue vs. toxic glue. Water based glue basically
sucks. It has no holding power compared to toxic.

Spray fiberglass insulation vs. cellulose. Cellulose wins hands down.

Toxic varnish vs. water based. Toxic is much stronger

Toxic varnish vs tung oil. Tung oil much better...

Etc.

So......can anyone suggest a solution for adhering thin flooring to MLV?

Gennaro Brooks-Church
Director, Eco Brooklyn Inc.
Cell: 1 347 244 3016 USA
www.EcoBrooklyn.com