[Greenbuilding] Thought: Maintenance.

Corwyn corwyn at midcoast.com
Sat Mar 24 20:04:17 CDT 2012

On 3/24/2012 11:53 AM, Grace Annam wrote:
> On 2012/03/23 12:38 PM, Corwyn wrote:
>
>> I had a random thought. For things which require maintenance, I
>> postulate that the maximum length between them should be 1 year. I can
>> remember to check the anode rod, on my water heater, once a year. I
>> can't remember to check it every other year.
>>
>> There is thus, NO advantage in low-maintenance beyond that point. It
>> will essentially mean No-maintenance.
>>
>> What do you think?
>
> You need a system, like 43 Folders,

I appreciate all the helpful thoughts.  But, this is a problem I am
trying to solve for more than just me.  I know that while people will
change their furnace filter (once a year), they will pretty much never
change the anode in their hot water tank.   I am not sure even a
reminder would get the last done, as it never even done once.

Thank you kindly,

Corwyn

--
Topher Belknap