[Greenbuilding] Baseboard Radiators

Kathy Cochran kathys_old_house at goldrush.com
Mon Nov 5 10:41:32 CST 2012

Hi John,

Yes, I think that is funny, too, to steal an oil heater in 2005, but I
suspect that it was done by the grandson of the woman who inherited the
house, and then sold it to the RE office who had an option of bulldozing it
or giving it to some poor likely character who thought they could use it.
"Enter" myself, but I still love the house, and am not sorry that I took on
the challenge.  It is still a sweet house with lots of charm and charisma
from the 1930's.

BTW, San Andreas has its name not from the FAULT at all, but because it was
named so in 1848 by the Mexican Miners who were here discovering GOLD.  That
is why our Catholic Church here is "Saint  Andrews."  It has NOTHING to do
with the San Andreas Fault, which is the first thing I checked on when I
found the property.  That is PURELY a coincidence!

Cheers,  Kathy