[Greenbuilding] Measuring Humidity (was re: Heathens and Believers (was multi-splits))

Sacie Lambertson sacie.lambertson at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 08:55:24 CST 2012

thank you Rob Tom.

As a thank you, check out this photo of  rarely seen Whooping Cranes, taken
off yesterday, flying south from the middle of Kansas (Quivera Nat'l Park)
where they lit for a quick stop on their way to more benign climates.

http://www.underthemeso.com/emailImages/121109_105916.jpg

Appreciatively,  Sacie