[Greenbuilding] best low gpf toilet these days?

John Salmen terrain at shaw.ca
Fri Sep 7 13:34:41 CDT 2012

Toto (or the 5 gallon sawdust bucket)

From: greenbuilding-bounces at lists.bioenergylists.org
[mailto:greenbuilding-bounces at lists.bioenergylists.org] On Behalf Of Reuben
Deumling
Sent: September-07-12 9:24 AM
To: Greenbuilding
Subject: [Greenbuilding] best low gpf toilet these days?

I've liked my American Cadet 3 that came out on top of the MaP study many
years ago, though the initial throttling of the flush volume that was
yielding 0.96 gpf no longer works. I'm mystified why this performance would
seem to have deteriorated. But of course in the meantime the 1.28 gpf
standard has come along. Would anyone care to offer suggestions of what
models are particularly good values?

Thanks.

PS there's a prominent ad by Niagara for their Stealth model on the MaP site
http://www.map-testing.com/ - is that a model anyone can speak to?