[Greenbuilding] Get a puppy and help save the environment!

Jason Holstine jason at amicusgreen.com
Wed Aug 21 09:44:43 CDT 2013

Reuben,

You¹ll be able to keep using the XP PC, but you may have a hard time adding
new software in the future, and Microsoft is going to stop supporting (like
help desk) XP within the next year or 2. So, you¹ll just be on your own.
Eventually, that machine will likely conk out‹like the hard drive fails‹in
which case you¹ll probably be able to replace with ³old² parts and reinstall
your original software. If you¹re happy with current versions of software
you¹ll likely be ok.