[Greenbuilding] Abandoned mine turned into a pumped storage system...

Michael O'Brien obrien at hevanet.com
Sun Feb 24 19:40:42 CST 2013

Hi, John--

Thanks for the link to the Energiewende report, it's very interesting.

I hope somebody in Germany is actually talking to their neighbors about the idea of swapping electricity across borders as a means of "storage"  (p. 14 f), as I read there have been complaints from some countries that Germany currently (no pun intended) strongarms them into taking excess power.

Best,

Mike O'Brien

Mike O'Brien Photography
mikeoregon.zenfolio.com