[Greenbuilding] Action regarding actions motion

Sacie Lambertson sacie.lambertson at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 15:02:41 CST 2013

Must say as one of the list mommas, a fair amount of spam comes to our list
but most of it is obvious, with words in the subject that don't make sense,or a
nonsense sender name.  It's easy to ban these folks from ever coming on
again.  The permiculture people do occasionally advertise but their postings
are few and advertisement for services people on this list might was to
know about; these do not fit the 'ban' category IMO.

OTOH, we well know/remember the guy who was perpetually advertising his
system for saving heat from showers, a system that may have merits but the
bombardment of those posts, plus the clear bias and foolish advertising only
served to make most of us mad.

It is not difficult for us to hold any wanna be poster once we see
transgressions.
It is the spam that comes in under any name that I find annoying and
slightly time consuming.

Let us know however, if any spammer in particular gets through our
security.  Those occasional ones simply get hit with my delete button.
That said, the techies who set up this list do a great job of general
sorting spam out.  Thanks to them from us all.

Sacie